Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sydney Turns 1!!! Holly Springs Baby Photographer

You may remember Sydney, or at least those of you who entered my cutest kid contest last year will, if not, take a peak at the session she won, http://laurengarrisonphoto.blogspot.com/2011/10/cutest-kid-holly-springs-baby.html. She took the contest by storm and won and I had such a blast doing her session.  She's back and she's 1!!!  I was so happy when her momma contacted me about doing her 1 year pictures because Shannon is so easy to get along with and she always dresses Sydney so cute!

Having a 1 year old myself I was fully prepared for Sydney :)  She was everything a one year old should be, funny, active and ready to explore my house! She is so stinkin cute it's hard to not laugh at all of her little antics.  Her aunt came along for the session and I'm fairly confident her and Shannon were both sweating by the end of our session from grabbing Sydney and chasing after her.  Again, she's so stinkin cute!  Who wouldn't want to chase her :)  

Thanks for letting me see Sydney again!  She's just as cute as she was a few months ago and even cuter with those long curls!!!



1032w
1015w
1000w
1040w
1043w


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop