Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family of Six! Raleigh Family Photographer

This was such a fun session for me for many many reasons but mostly because Stella is a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in 13 years!  The first time I met her I was 16 years old!  That was a lifetime ago!  She looks the exact same but has 4 kids now and they were all just beautiful!  It was so much fun to see her so happy in her life with her family!

Photographing a family with four kids is soooo different than doing portraits of a baby, or a toddler.  I've done sessions with families of 6 and it's always so much fun.  The age range among these kids were 3-16.  They were all so good and really did well!  I know Stella and Rick were worn out by the end of our session but I think the kids were perfect and totally themselves!

Thanks Stella!  It was so great seeing you and seeing you so happy!!!

1005w
1022w
1007w
1009w
1012w
1038w


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop