Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cutest Kid!!!!!!! Holly Springs Baby Photographer

Just a few months ago I held a cutest kid contest on my facebook fan page.  I had some fierce competitors!  It became very entertaining for my husband and I as we watched the "likes" climb and climb for each contestant.  Miss Sydney was a late entry.  Her momma emailed me with the necessary info to enter the contest a few days after the contest had already begun.  She took the contest by storm!!!

This is the first time I've done a contest like this but it will not be the last!  This was such a fun session for me to do.  There is something about doing a session for someone that you know REALLY wants it, is really excited about it and is really looking forward to it!  Sydney's mom was so much fun to be around and Miss Sydney...what can I say!  Just look at her!  She is absolutely adorable, beautiful, just perfect!  She is 7 months old and already has style!  Her hair is stunning!  She's the kind of baby you could just squeeze!  She was perfect for her session, let her momma do several outfit changes and smiled through it all!!!!!

Thanks for entering the contest Shannon!  This was a blast!

1003w

1009w

1015w

1027w

1028w

1038w

1043w


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop