Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Fun! Cary Family Photographer

I have use three different photographers since I've been a photographer and each time they have posted their blogs they always talked about how nerve wracking it was shooting another photographer and her family.  I now know how they felt!  Laura is a local photographer and boy was I nervous when I went and met her adorable twin boys and husband for her session.  She of course wanted to be the majority of pictures because she's never in any that she takes (I know about this all too well!).  I was hoping I could give her what she wanted and deliver the kind of images she had envisioned!  We had a ton of fun and to be honest, I always find it fun to meet other local photographers and get to know them.

Nate and Alex, boy are these guys handsome!  They are twins and not identical in looks or personalities.  They are both equally cute and sweet though!  Having a 4.5 year old myself it's always amazing to see children a few years older than my son because I see what I get to look forward to.  Nate and Alex were funny and I mean funny!  They had wonderful senses of humor and were a joy to work with.

Thanks C family for trusting me and opening up in front of my camera!  It was a blast!!!

1002w
1018w
1025w
1027w

1 comments:

LauraC said...

Thanks so much for a great shoot! It was great to meet you and we are so happy with the results.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop