Friday, May 25, 2012

And Baby Makes 3!!! Holly Springs Newborn Photographer

I always have so much fun getting to know my clients and am amazed at the trust they instill in my, allowing me to handle their babies, come into my home and spend several hours with me.  Bradi and Mark were so nice and so easy to talk with.  Everly is just beautiful and Mark is definitely smitten with his new little girl.  Bradi was so at ease with her and so natural.  

Everly was just wonderful, but then again, what brand new baby isn't?  She was a hungry little girl and she took lots of snack breaks which just gave me a chance to change her backdrops, etc. 

1w

1023w1014w
1005w
1032w
1050w
Thank you Bradi and Mark!  It was a pleasure getting to know you both and congratulations!  Everly is just perfect!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop