Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy!!! Holly Springs Newborn Photographer

This was hands down, one of my favorite sessions to date!  I love working with all these babies but what makes my job even more of  a dream job is when I get to work with these adorable babies and meet great people like Brynn and Todd.  Brynn and I talked the entire time during this session (and anyone who knows me knows I like to talk!).  It didn't feel like work in the least but more like hanging out while I got a break from my own kids!!!

Brayden is absolutely adorable!  He was perfect, and I mean PERFECT for this session.  He didn't hardly move, let me do whatever I wanted, put him in different poses, baskets, buckets!  He was a  little trooper and on top of it, just look at him!  He comes from two cute parents so he's destined to be a little heart breaker!

Brynn, I had a blast this morning talking with you and Brayden is absolutely beautiful and perfect!  Congratulations you two!!!  Happy napping :)

1031w
1012w
1007w
1019w
1024w
1033w
1044w


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! You are nothing short of fabulous! These pictures are amazing. You captured the most special memory for us today! We can never thank you enough!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop