Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good Things! Raleigh Family Photographer

Good things come to those who wait!  At least that's what I kept telling myself.  I had to reschedule this session 3 times because of all of this rain we've been getting!  Of course I rescheduled it for today and a tropical depression was in the forecast to come and bring lots of rain to Raleigh.  This morning it looked bleak!  It rained all day in Holly Springs but at 2 pm I saw tiny bits of blue in the sky!  By 6 tonight, it was absolutely gorgeous outside!  No humidity, not scorching hot, just perfect!

Amy is absolutely adorable!  She's 4.5 and she was so sweet and good for these pictures.  I don't think she minded too much being in front of the camera :) and that made it easy and very enjoyable for me! Janine and Bobby, I'm so happy the weather finally cooperated for us tonight!

1010w
1003w
1006w
1023w
1025w
1032w
1036w

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop