Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Little Beauty! Holly Springs Baby Photographer

My sweet little girl Alyssa is 17months old now and time has just flown!  I realized that I had shown any pictures of her recently.  

My son Connor was the easiest toddler EVER!  He would play contently for hours at a time, never got into anything he wasn't supposed to and never EVER made a mess!  His sister...well, let's just say, she's the complete opposite!  If you can climb it, she will!  Even things I think are impossible to climb, she manages to find a way.  Her area of expertise is mess making.  You can clean a room and in 5 seconds flat she will have destroyed it.  My make up drawer is her favorite.   She empties it, runs off with brushes, mascara, etc and it will take weeks to find where she's hidden it.  I was amazed she stayed dressed during these pictures because another one of her past favorites is undressing herself!  She's a handful but ooooo, she is so sweet!  She might be a holy terror to take to a restaurant but we love her to pieces and through her wonderful little toddler antics, we are able to laugh and say, "this too shall pass" and enjoy every second of her  :)

11w
10w
9w
12w
14w
7w
6w
4w
2w


1 comments:

dannel bello said...

So sweet girl, beautiful smile. I read your all the post. All the post are amazing which share beautiful pictures with us. Plese keep shairng these beautiful photographes with us.

Commercial Photographer Durham

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop