Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Emma is Here!!! Holly Springs Newborn Photographer

I always enjoy my clients.  I have been extremely fortunate with my clients.  They are all nice, fun people.  Troy and Jenn, hands down, some of my favorite people ever!!!  I think I have laughed more during our sessions than during any other session I've done.  I was so excited after doing their maternity session and couldn't wait to do their newborn session because I knew it would be a morning of hanging out and cutting up with fun people!

Meet baby Emma!  Isn't she gorgeous?  She was so tiny and soooo sleepy...just how I like them :)  She was absolutely perfect and so easy to work with.  

Congratulations Troy and Jenn!  She is absolutely perfect and she's lucky to have you two as parents!

1026w
1006w
1017w
1008w
1022w


1 comments:

Chandler AZ Newborn Photographer said...

awww...so precious!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop