Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gender Reveal!!! Holly Springs Newborn Photographer

My husband and I have lived in our house for almost 8 years now.  We are extremely blessed to have Chris and Jessica as our neighbors.  Chris helps my husband with odd jobs around the house, Jessica and I have always gotten along really well, joking and teasing and our sons have always enjoyed playing together.  When you live right by someone for years you almost become like family and I'm so thankful they are part of our family. 

To say this pregnancy is an exciting time in their life is an understatement!  They have been on a very long and painful journey to be where they are now and when I found out they were pregnant I got chills and tears in my eyes.  I am so excited for them and so happy for them!!!  

This was such an exciting shoot for me.  They had no idea what the gender of their baby was until they opened this box!  The ultrasound tech called after their visit and told me it was a girl and I start filling up pink balloons!  This was soooo much fun for me!

Congratulations Jessica, Chris and Avery!  We love you all and can't wait to meet baby Lauren!!!

3001w
3003
3007w
3011w
3017w
3012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop