Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heath and Devon Married! Raleigh Wedding Photographer

What a beautiful wedding this was!  I loved the close, intimate feel of it.  This wedding was a few weeks ago, during the weekend when we had all the rain.  I was so hopeful that this wedding was going to be completed before the rain started...and we ALMOST made it :)  Literally minutes before Devon was set to walk down the isle, the rain started.  All of the guests grabbed their chairs and ran under the tent where the reception was to take place.  Needless to say, an intimate setting quickly became even more intimate.

Heath and Devon are some of the nicest people I've had the opportunity to work with.  Devon was all smiles the whole day and poor Heath, he tensed up every.single.time I raised my camera to get a shot of him.  Towards the end of the night I as able to sneak a few without him seeing :)

Congratulations guys!  It was a great wedding and tons of fun!

5
1
2
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
19
15w
14wq
16
17
23
18
22
21
20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop