Friday, May 11, 2012

Baby Ty is Here! Holly Springs Newborn Photographer

Mr. Ty decided to make an early appearance!  He is just as perfect and sweet as he can possibly be.  He was just perfect for his session and let me do just about all that I wanted to with his posing.  About 2 months ago I got an email from his mom asking if we could put him on a football.  I explained that a NFL football is about 11 1/2 inches long so logistically, I didn't think we could do it.  Once I found out Ty was here I started thinking and searching for some poses that incorporate a football and we ended up doing the one shown below...and I love how it turned out!  

Congratulations G family!  He's absolutely perfect!!!

1009w
1003w
1023w
1013w
1020w
1025w


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop